Porcelain Veneers in Washington, DC
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
In the experienced hands of the Washington Center for Dentistry’s dentists, patients can have beautiful, newly aligned, straight teeth in as few as two visits with porcelain veneers. These thin, natural-looking porcelain shells cover existing teeth to close gaps, whiten, lengthen and properly align teeth. It can be almost like instant orthodontics since porcelain veneers can make a dream smile come to life for an amazing smile makeover. Porcelain veneers is one of the most frequently requested treatments at the Washington Center for Dentistry.
No single dental treatment has revolutionized cosmetic dentistry more dramatically than the porcelain veneer with its transformative results. With the confidence, health and beauty that veneers infuse into a new smile, patients achieve a life-altering change. What a welcome relief, after years of self-conscious discomfort.
Am I A Candidate For Veneers?
Do any of the following conditions describe you?
- Are you unhappy with your smile?
- Do you shy away from introductions?
- Do you cover your mouth while smiling?
- Do you cover your mouth for the camera?
- Do you avoid taking pictures completely?
- Do you often dream about getting the smile you can be proud of?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, the solution might be only a few porcelain veneers away! No dental solution does more heavy lifting to improve a smile than this lustrous, thin shell of fine-grade porcelain applied to the front of your existing teeth to conceal imperfections. These customized veneers, made to match your existing tooth color, are indistinguishable from your actual teeth.
You are a candidate for porcelain veneers if you desire the following to be corrected:
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Misaligned or crooked teeth
- Gaps separating teeth
- Narrow smile
- Gummy smile
How Much Do Veneers Cost?
Investment in porcelain veneers is expensive, no doubt about it. The good news is that spread out over the 10 – 20 years, or more, of the life of these high-tech porcelain sheaths, the cost comes to much less than we spend on many other less important expenses. Add to that the boost in self-esteem, confidence and general well-being, and the entire experience is truly priceless! And, of course, our smile is timeless.
Our doctors and administrative team go to great lengths to respect our patients’ financial comfort level when covering the cost of veneers, which can vary from patient to patient, depending on their individual needs.
Value and quality comes first
Place the highest value on experience, artistry and quality of materials when it comes to veneers:
- As each veneer is designed to custom fit each individual tooth, our experienced doctors take extensive measurements of the face and mouth, photos and study models to determine the appropriate size, shape and color that will best suit the look of your new smile.
- Even details of skin color, lips, body type and height play a role in smile design.
- Our dedicated ceramists use the finest grade porcelains, and at our highest quality dental lab, each veneer is finely crafted, just for you.
- Using these finer materials separates the finest crafted veneers from assembly-line quality veneers.
- Our patients want to avoid the unattractive results of low-quality veneers.
- Inexperienced dentists using poor quality labs with inexperienced ceramists raise the risk of creating veneers that “don’t look real.”
- The difference: Opaque, white, bulbous, chiclet-shaped veneers vs. lustrous, pearlescent, natural-looking veneers.
Highly durable, long-lasting and incredibly natural-looking, porcelain veneers are a smart investment for correcting imperfections in your smile. Patients choose among a wide range of options, including cash, check, credit cards, as well as zero interest and low monthly payments with Care Credit and the Lending Tree. Contact our Administrative Team for help with affordable solutions through various payment options and finance plans.
What Are the Benefits of Porcelain Veneers?
A smile reflects high self-esteem, a healthy lifestyle, success in the workplace, and many other attributes our society values. No matter your complaint about your teeth, you’ll be happy to learn about the many benefits of porcelain veneers. They are the gold-standard treatment to reverse the unwanted features of your unhappy smile.
Aesthetic benefits of porcelain veneers:
- Veneers close gaps between your teeth.
- Often called "instant orthodontics," veneers correct minor misalignments.
- Veneers lengthen and reshape teeth.
- Veneers cover stains.
- Veneers strengthen teeth.
- Veneers resist stains, allowing you to enjoy your morning coffee without worrying about how it might affect your smile.
- Veneers broaden a narrow smile.
- Veneers correct a gummy smile.
- Veneers, made of fine-grade, modern dental porcelain, provide the lifelike, natural color, translucence and texture of natural teeth.
- Light shines through the outer enamel layer on our natural teeth and bounces off the underlying dentin layer. That’s what gives a natural sheen to our smile.
- The porcelain used in our veneers also reflects light just like natural teeth, which makes veneers indistinguishable from neighboring natural teeth!
- Patients love the improved, but natural look.
- Veneers are extremely durable.
- Veneers resist decay.
- Veneers cause minimal discomfort.
Washington Center for Dentistry Reviews
I’ve been going to Dr Deutsch and his team for 35 years and they’re always been professional, state of the art, and kind, happy people. The results are evident: two cavities in all that time, flawless veneers on two teeth, and advice that is clear and on-point. I’ve had my mother and friends go there with nothing but superb results and feedback.
I've been going to Dr Deutsch and his team for 35 years and they're always been professional, state of the art, and kind, happy people. The results are evident: two cavities in all that time,...
This is the best dental practice I have been to. The whole staff is professional and knowledgeable about dental health. They tend to be on time. They submit to insurance for you but require payment upfront. I can’t recommend enough. I see Dr. Katsouris who is very kind and expert
I write this with pleasure. Dr Foujour is a Doctor - a Scientist and an Artist. He and his staff made me feel so so good today. The Washington Center for Dentistry will make you relax and enjoy...
The very best. Scheduling, quality of care, outcomes, high touch professional staff are outstanding, Far over and above other providers.
Get In Touch
How Are Veneers Performed?
Since we have our own in-house dental lab, we can customize an exquisite smile with porcelain veneers, all in less time than you might imagine! Our custom porcelain veneers—made with the finest new, advanced-grade porcelains, create the opalescence, brightness and natural shape that improve a smile, naturally, while lasting for many years. And with our in-office Zoom! Whitening System for our cosmetic dentistry patients, it may be best to first lighten their teeth, and then the dental veneers are matched to the lighter color of the newly brightened teeth.
How the porcelain veneers process works:
- Two or more appointments are needed to restore teeth with beautiful porcelain veneers.
- At the first appointment, the doctor shapes and slightly roughens the surface of the teeth.
- Then, the doctor takes impressions to create exact working models of the mouth.
- The new porcelain veneers are artistically crafted on these models to perfectly fit the teeth that are prepared for the veneers.
- On the day of the first appointment, the patient leaves the office wearing highly specialized temporary porcelain veneers, which already look better than the original teeth! The temporaries allow the doctor and patient to plan the appearance of the veneers, since the temporaries have much the same look as the porcelain veneers.
- At the next appointment, the doctor cleans and polishes the prepared teeth.
- The doctor places the veneers and applies a special adhesive to bond the porcelain veneers to the teeth. A gentle, high-intensity light hardens the adhesive.
What Can I Expect After?
Since getting cosmetic veneers typically does not require anesthesia, you should be able to resume your daily activities after your appointment. You may experience sensitivity to hot and cold meals for a few days, but this should fade away. Veneers should be cared for just like your natural teeth with daily flossing and brushing. While cosmetic veneers are stain resistant compared to the natural enamel, you still need to stay away from staining food and drinks to keep your smile white. To prevent harming your veneers, you shouldn't chew on hard objects, like ice or your fingernails. Continue to make dental examinations and cleanings at Washington Center for Dentistry so we can track the condition of your porcelain veneers, natural teeth, and overall oral health. Our Washington, DC team will let you know if your veneers need to be replaced or repaired.
A Laser and Veneers Transform A Gummy Smile!View Photos
Gummy Smile TransformedView Photos
Veneers and Gum Reshaping Perfect Solution to "Small Teeth, Big Gums"View Photos
Jaw Pain Gone with Crowns, VeneersView Photos
Veneers Close Unwanted GapsView Photos
Learn More About Washington Center for DentistryAbout Us
Get A Brand New Smile
Don't you want the best smile of your life? Don't you want to a smile that will have complete strangers complimenting you. Well, you need to come into our Washington, DC office and learn more about porcelain veneers. Veneers have been one of the most revolutionary cosmetic dentistry procedures due to the way it completely transforms teeth, culminating into amazingly beautiful results. We would love for you to contact us, so we can set you up with a consultation.