Summertime means happiness, fun in the sun, and memories that can last a lifetime. However, crooked, chipped, or stained teeth can put a damper on your summer activities. This is why Washington Center for Dentistry is proud to offer comprehensive smile makeover treatments in Washington, D.C.
Our talented cosmetic dentists offer a range of advanced procedures to improve your appearance, including porcelain crowns, veneers, gum reshaping, teeth whitening, and clear braces. We also provide a healthier smile through regular dental checkups and cleanings. Call now to schedule a consultation and get started on your journey to a better smile.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry simply focuses on improving the aesthetics or appearance of your teeth and gums. The good news is just about anyone can benefit from cosmetic procedures. After all, there’s nothing like a beautiful smile to make a great first impression.
For example, many people have crooked teeth that make them feel self-conscious. Stained teeth can be attributed to smoking or drinking coffee and tea. Others may have suffered an injury that caused cracked or damaged teeth. A cosmetic dentist can pinpoint each issue and offer solutions in the form of a smile makeover.
What smile makeover treatments are available?
Smile makeovers are personalized plans based on the specific goals of each patient. During an assessment, Washington Center for Dentistry will work to understand your situation and needs. A cosmetic dentist then determines which treatment or combination of treatments may work for your smile in Washington, D.C. Our options include:
- Crowns: Porcelain crowns are used to cover damaged or misshapen teeth. They can also improve discolored teeth that don’t respond to traditional whitening treatments.
- Veneers: Veneers are thin but durable shells that bond to the front part of the teeth. They cover many common issues like small gaps, chips, and stains.
- Gum reshaping: This procedure reshapes or removes existing gum tissue to create a more appealing smile. It is especially beneficial for individuals with a “gummy” smile.
- Teeth whitening: Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures. It can be used to brighten teeth that have been stained by coffee, tea, smoking, or natural age.
- Clear braces: This simple orthodontic treatment straightens teeth using “invisible” materials. Our clear braces are far less visible than traditional metal braces and brackets.
Other considerations for your smile makeover
Keep in mind that Washington Center for Dentistry will perform an oral health evaluation before recommending any cosmetic treatments at our clinic. Cavities, tooth decay, and gum disease must be addressed first to ensure the success of your smile makeover. Patients should continue to schedule regular dental exams and cleanings moving forward to keep their new smiles beautiful and healthy.
Renew your smile this summer
A smile makeover is a new way to enhance your appearance this summer. Whether you’re interested in crowns, teeth whitening, or clear braces, Washington Center for Dentistry can get the job done. Patients choose to work with our team because of our top-of-the-line dental tools, experienced cosmetic dentists, and a commitment to patient satisfaction.
Contact us to schedule your consultation and learn more. Our smile makeover options in Washington, D.C. can help you achieve the stunning smile you have always wanted.