My Teeth Look Short. Can a Full Smile Makeover Help?
A bright smile is usually something that our patients at Washington Center for Dentistry strive for. There’s almost no better way to make a good first impression than displaying a straight and white smile. Our dentists understand how important this is to our Washington, D.C. area patients and have years of cosmetic dentistry experience crafting these results with a smile makeover. We can create a custom treatment plan that addresses your smile concerns.
What can a smile makeover fix in Washington, D.C?
A smile makeover at Washington Center for Dentistry can include one procedure or several different procedures to help patients address their concerns. Many patients want to fix short teeth, which can affect their oral health and how their smiles look.
Smile makeovers can also address:
- Broken, chipped, or cracked teeth
- Gum recession
- Gaps in the teeth
- Yellowed, discolored, or stained teeth
- Missing teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Short teeth
After a dental examination, our dentists will answer any of your questions and help you decide which smile makeover options can help you get the smile you deserve.
What procedures are included in a smile makeover?
At Washington Center for Dentistry, we will design a personalized "Smile Plan" tailored to your individual needs, resulting in a bright, beautiful smile. We are the only dental office in Washington, DC with the new Bellus3D Facial Scan software that reads important metrics or your head and face. This innovative digital technology--along with artistic techniques--assures every new smile creates esthetic harmony of lips, gum line, teeth, and the entire face. We understand that each patient in Washington, D.C. has unique goals, so we map out a specialized plan for every smile makeover.
We offer a number of smile makeover procedures, including:
- Porcelain crowns: Crowns of lustrous, highest grade porcelain restore a tooth’s function and replace gaps in a smile.
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers of premier quality grade porcelain can almost instantly change the length, size, and color of teeth.
- Gum reshaping: When your teeth are short, gum reshaping can lengthen the tooth by removing excess gum tissue.
- Teeth whitening: You can almost instantly brighten your teeth up to several shades after just one treatment.
- Invisalign® clear aligners: This tooth straightening procedure gradually and continuously moves teeth to their desired positions.
Learn how a smile makeover can improve your smile
When you want to improve your smile and the appearance of yellow or short teeth, consider a smile makeover. At Washington Center for Dentistry, we offer patients throughout the Washington, D.C. area the opportunity to fix their smile and oral health at the same time. Our team can repair almost any problem with your teeth and gums. We use the safest and most effective procedures around to help our patients love their smiles. Call our office today to schedule a consultation.