Implant supported dentures are secured by sturdy dental implants by the skilled dentists at Washington Center for Dentistry. Implant supported dentures snap in place to attach securely to the top of dental implants to provide a secure hold, eliminating the need for pastes or adhesives. In addition, implant supported dentures may be removed for regular cleaning. This is a great option for denture patients since many have suffered from the painful reality of dentures rocking in their mouths, experienced facial changes and the inability to eat certain foods. These teeth enhanced with our cosmetic dentistry and restorative techniques look and function like a patient’s own natural teeth.
"Eman worked with me and she was amazingly vibrant and so customer oriented! Came for whitening, she far exceeded my expectations and I’ll be returning later!!"- L.B. / Google / Oct 03, 2019
"Dr.Fordjour was very kind, patient and informative. Definitely looking forward to my next appointment!"- B.F. / Google / Nov 05, 2019
"Great experience!! Everyone was very professional, the hygienist was thorough and gentle. Doctor was knowledgeable and helpful."- S.R. / Google / Nov 04, 2019
"I've been a patient of Washington center for Dentistry for a while and I always have an amazing experience. My last visit at Washington center for Dentistry was the BEST experience ever!! The dental team that took care of me was Dr Shlansky and Teresa. I am so thankful for how both Dr Shlansky and Teresa noticed how nervous I was from the beginning . They explained everything to me, like when I would feel pressure or before they started to "drill" on my tooth. During my procedure my team always checked my comfort level and explained what was happening next. Not only did they explain to me what was happening but also why my tooth ended up needing my procedure. Washington center for dentistry is superior to any Dentists I've ever been to. The Center is so state of the art with all of the latest dental technology. The treatment room was beautiful, and modern!! I would recommend all of my family and friends and fellow Yelpers to visit Washington Center for Dentistry, you won't be disappointed!"- T.G. / Yelp / Oct 21, 2019
"I've been a patient of Washington center for Dentistry for a while and I always have an amazing experience. My last visit at Washington center for Dentistry was the BEST experience ever!! The..."- T.G. / Yahoo / Oct 21, 2019
Plan Your Procedure
- Procedure Recovery Location
What are the Benefits?
Here are the benefits of implant-supported dentures:
- No loose-fitting dentures.
- No messy adhesives.
- Easy cleaning.
- Filled out facial contours to reverse the pace of bone and face shrinkage.
- Dentures fixed in place that look and function just like real teeth.
Truth About Dentures
If you wear dentures and are thinking about trying implant supported dentures, here’s the truth about the disadvantages of dentures.
- We wish it weren’t so, but when people with missing teeth choose removable dentures, conditions don’t stay the same.
- Dentures are not forever.
- No matter how well a denture is made, the day arrives when the jaw has lost too much bone structure to provide a good fit.
- Dentures get loose and no amount of adhesive can correct it. As a result, people have a hard time living with a denture that is uncomfortable and undependable.
- Every day, there are more and more foods that are hard to chew.
- People, who are unable to eat properly, often develop nutritional deficiencies from an inadequate or unhealthy diet.
- Our social life and self-esteem suffer. Being unable to chew properly makes it difficult to be around family and friends since so much of what we do revolves around meals.
That’s why our goal is to guide patients toward dental implants before they reach this point where the negative outweighs the positive.
Enjoy Easy Maintenance
With implant supported dentures, you get the sturdiness and beauty of implants but the flexibility of dentures, where your teeth can be removed as needed for cleaning and maintenance. The dentists at Washington Center for Dentistry are proud to offer this brilliant procedure, which has provided outstanding results for countless patients. If you're tired of the adhesive and paste from regular dentures but don't want to commit yourself to dental implants, implant supported dentures are probably perfect for you. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation to learn more.