Implant supported dentures are secured by sturdy dental implants by the skilled dentists at Washington Center for Dentistry. Implant supported dentures snap in place to attach securely to the top of dental implants to provide a secure hold, eliminating the need for pastes or adhesives. In addition, implant supported dentures may be removed for regular cleaning. This is a great option for denture patients since many have suffered from the painful reality of dentures rocking in their mouths, experienced facial changes and the inability to eat certain foods. These teeth enhanced with our cosmetic dentistry and restorative techniques look and function like a patient’s own natural teeth.
"Eman worked with me and she was amazingly vibrant and so customer oriented! Came for whitening, she far exceeded my expectations and I’ll be returning later!!"- L.B. / Google / Oct 03, 2019
"Dr. Matin is a caring, patient and empathic doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients and explain every detail that will happen during his treatments and procedures. And his staff is amazing as well. I just had a wisdom tooth removed, and I was extremely anxious and afraid. However, Dr. Matin was extremely patient and slow during the entire procedure, and because he was careful and in no rush, everything went amazingly well, quick and with absolutely no pain! I highly recommend Dr. Matin and his staff."- S. / Healthgrades / Jul 05, 2021
"He was kind, caring and compassionate! Very efficient and friendly team. Made a frightening experience understandable. I was comforted by his skill, explanation and confidence. "- D. / Healthgrades / Jul 01, 2021
"I've been going to see Dr. Deutsch for almost 35 years. He and his team are professionals, but also have a human touch that is what I used to expect of all service providers yet rarely if ever..."- R.P. / Yahoo / Jun 29, 2021
"I’ve been going to see Dr. Deutsch for almost 35 years. He and his team are professionals, but also have a human touch that is what I used to expect of all service providers yet rarely if ever find anymore. The facilities are clean, beautiful and state of the art (as are their covid protocols). And my teeth, well, only one cavity in all these decades. I did chip a tooth and the veneers were works of art. Is there really anything more that one could ask for from one’s dentist?"- R.P. / Yelp / Jun 29, 2021
Plan Your Procedure
- Procedure Recovery Location
What are the Benefits?
Here are the benefits of implant-supported dentures:
- No loose-fitting dentures.
- No messy adhesives.
- Easy cleaning.
- Filled out facial contours to reverse the pace of bone and face shrinkage.
- Dentures fixed in place that look and function just like real teeth.
Truth About Dentures
If you wear dentures and are thinking about trying implant supported dentures, here’s the truth about the disadvantages of dentures.
- We wish it weren’t so, but when people with missing teeth choose removable dentures, conditions don’t stay the same.
- Dentures are not forever.
- No matter how well a denture is made, the day arrives when the jaw has lost too much bone structure to provide a good fit.
- Dentures get loose and no amount of adhesive can correct it. As a result, people have a hard time living with a denture that is uncomfortable and undependable.
- Every day, there are more and more foods that are hard to chew.
- People, who are unable to eat properly, often develop nutritional deficiencies from an inadequate or unhealthy diet.
- Our social life and self-esteem suffer. Being unable to chew properly makes it difficult to be around family and friends since so much of what we do revolves around meals.
That’s why our goal is to guide patients toward dental implants before they reach this point where the negative outweighs the positive.
Enjoy Easy Maintenance
With implant supported dentures, you get the sturdiness and beauty of implants but the flexibility of dentures, where your teeth can be removed as needed for cleaning and maintenance. The dentists at Washington Center for Dentistry are proud to offer this brilliant procedure, which has provided outstanding results for countless patients. If you're tired of the adhesive and paste from regular dentures but don't want to commit yourself to dental implants, implant supported dentures are probably perfect for you. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation to learn more.