Implant supported dentures are secured by sturdy dental implants by the skilled dentists at Washington Center for Dentistry. Implant supported dentures snap in place to attach securely to the top of dental implants to provide a secure hold, eliminating the need for pastes or adhesives. In addition, implant supported dentures may be removed for regular cleaning. This is a great option for denture patients since many have suffered from the painful reality of dentures rocking in their mouths, experienced facial changes and the inability to eat certain foods. These teeth enhanced with our cosmetic dentistry and restorative techniques look and function like a patient’s own natural teeth.
"Eman worked with me and she was amazingly vibrant and so customer oriented! Came for whitening, she far exceeded my expectations and I’ll be returning later!!"- L.B. / Google / Oct 03, 2019
"All my life and I hated going to the dentist, but since I found Washington Center for Dentistry, I am much more at ease and I know they will take very good care of me. They are the rock stars of dentistry!"- D.J. / Google / Sep 17, 2020
"Post-COVID-19, I’ve been dreading going to the dentist but finally broke down and made an appointment to get my teeth cleaned recently at Washington Center For Dentistry. I was really impressed with how streamlined and efficient they were about taking proper precautions to make sure patients felt safe and healthy. The waiting room had designated seating areas ensuring people were six feet apart, there were hand sanitizing stations and my hygienist was patient, kind and very empathetic toward me feeling comfortable. They even had special equipment they used while cleaning my teeth -- I think it helped suck away air particles in the space between me and my hygienist, not sure. All in all, it was one of the better environments I’ve been in for medical reasons since the pandemic started. Kudos to their team for so thoughtfully and carefully setting everything up and following guidance to prevent the spread of Covid-19."- B.R. / Yelp / Aug 10, 2020
"Post-COVID-19, I've been dreading going to the dentist but finally broke down and made an appointment to get my teeth cleaned recently at Washington Center For Dentistry. I was really impressed..."- B.R. / Yahoo / Aug 10, 2020
"I saw Dr. Deutsch because I was concerned that I was having a problem with my gums. Dr. Deutsch was very nice, informative, responsive and most importantly, did a thorough examination of my gums. I am confident in his conclusion that my gums are fine. I will definitely come back to this practice for future dental issues."- C.R. / Google / Mar 06, 2020
Plan Your Procedure
- Procedure Recovery Location
What are the Benefits?
Here are the benefits of implant-supported dentures:
- No loose-fitting dentures.
- No messy adhesives.
- Easy cleaning.
- Filled out facial contours to reverse the pace of bone and face shrinkage.
- Dentures fixed in place that look and function just like real teeth.
Truth About Dentures
If you wear dentures and are thinking about trying implant supported dentures, here’s the truth about the disadvantages of dentures.
- We wish it weren’t so, but when people with missing teeth choose removable dentures, conditions don’t stay the same.
- Dentures are not forever.
- No matter how well a denture is made, the day arrives when the jaw has lost too much bone structure to provide a good fit.
- Dentures get loose and no amount of adhesive can correct it. As a result, people have a hard time living with a denture that is uncomfortable and undependable.
- Every day, there are more and more foods that are hard to chew.
- People, who are unable to eat properly, often develop nutritional deficiencies from an inadequate or unhealthy diet.
- Our social life and self-esteem suffer. Being unable to chew properly makes it difficult to be around family and friends since so much of what we do revolves around meals.
That’s why our goal is to guide patients toward dental implants before they reach this point where the negative outweighs the positive.
Enjoy Easy Maintenance
With implant supported dentures, you get the sturdiness and beauty of implants but the flexibility of dentures, where your teeth can be removed as needed for cleaning and maintenance. The dentists at Washington Center for Dentistry are proud to offer this brilliant procedure, which has provided outstanding results for countless patients. If you're tired of the adhesive and paste from regular dentures but don't want to commit yourself to dental implants, implant supported dentures are probably perfect for you. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation to learn more.