Implant supported dentures are secured by sturdy dental implants by the skilled dentists at Washington Center for Dentistry. Implant supported dentures snap in place to attach securely to the top of dental implants to provide a secure hold, eliminating the need for pastes or adhesives. In addition, implant supported dentures may be removed for regular cleaning. This is a great option for denture patients since many have suffered from the painful reality of dentures rocking in their mouths, experienced facial changes and the inability to eat certain foods. These teeth enhanced with our cosmetic dentistry and restorative techniques look and function like a patient’s own natural teeth.
"I was in DC for a conference when my temporary crown fell off. The staff fit me in on a Saturday morning and went above and beyond to help me. They were wonderful! Highest rating!"- W.M. / Facebook / Nov 21, 2015
"Hygienist was timely, quick, thorough and friendly. They do always seem to have some extra suggestion even when everything is good, but I guess that's their job. I know my teeth are in good hands."- K.S. / Google / Jul 23, 2017
"As always, I continue to be impressed with the professionalism and customer service of the WCD. From the people at the front desk, to the hygienists and on to the doctors themselves. It is a friendly atmosphere, and it is clear that the WCD has the patients best interests in mind. Highly impressed, as always!!"- S.D. / Google / Jul 23, 2017
"I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing this dentistry is. Dr. Deutsch and crew are simply amazing. I specifically would like to say how amazing Lisha Puckett was with helping me. She made a point to come in early to help me make an appointment without even a second thought. The customer service, not to mention the phenomenal dentistry, is just unequaled. I had one of the worst bites and crooked teeth you could imagine, and Dr. Deutsch and Lisha worked with me over a span of almost two years, going back in forth with Invisalign making sure that I was getting the teeth/bite adjustments that I needed. They came in early and late to help me out with my work schedule, and they made adjustments when necessary. I just cannot say enough good things about the Washington Center for Dentistry and all of its employees. They are simply fantastic!!"- S.D. / Yelp / Jul 04, 2017
"Called at 7 am about a crown having come off and was worked in at 9 am the same day (and then was done and happy with service soon afterward)."- J.S. / Google / Jul 02, 2017
Plan Your Procedure
- Procedure Recovery Location
What are the Benefits?
Here are the benefits of implant-supported dentures:
- No loose-fitting dentures.
- No messy adhesives.
- Easy cleaning.
- Filled out facial contours to reverse the pace of bone and face shrinkage.
- Dentures fixed in place that look and function just like real teeth.
Truth About Dentures
If you wear dentures and are thinking about trying implant supported dentures, here’s the truth about the disadvantages of dentures.
- We wish it weren’t so, but when people with missing teeth choose removable dentures, conditions don’t stay the same.
- Dentures are not forever.
- No matter how well a denture is made, the day arrives when the jaw has lost too much bone structure to provide a good fit.
- Dentures get loose and no amount of adhesive can correct it. As a result, people have a hard time living with a denture that is uncomfortable and undependable.
- Every day, there are more and more foods that are hard to chew.
- People, who are unable to eat properly, often develop nutritional deficiencies from an inadequate or unhealthy diet.
- Our social life and self-esteem suffer. Being unable to chew properly makes it difficult to be around family and friends since so much of what we do revolves around meals.
That’s why our goal is to guide patients toward dental implants before they reach this point where the negative outweighs the positive.
Enjoy Easy Maintenance
With implant supported dentures, you get the sturdiness and beauty of implants but the flexibility of dentures, where your teeth can be removed as needed for cleaning and maintenance. The dentists at Washington Center for Dentistry are proud to offer this brilliant procedure, which has provided outstanding results for countless patients. If you're tired of the adhesive and paste from regular dentures but don't want to commit yourself to dental implants, implant supported dentures are probably perfect for you. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation to learn more.