Implant supported dentures are secured by sturdy dental implants by the skilled dentists at Washington Center for Dentistry. Implant supported dentures snap in place to attach securely to the top of dental implants to provide a secure hold, eliminating the need for pastes or adhesives. In addition, implant supported dentures may be removed for regular cleaning. This is a great option for denture patients since many have suffered from the painful reality of dentures rocking in their mouths, experienced facial changes and the inability to eat certain foods. These teeth enhanced with our cosmetic dentistry and restorative techniques look and function like a patient’s own natural teeth.
"I was in DC for a conference when my temporary crown fell off. The staff fit me in on a Saturday morning and went above and beyond to help me. They were wonderful! Highest rating!"- W.M. / Facebook / Nov 21, 2015
"The dental professionals at the Washington Center for Dentistry are top notch. They do a thorough job, with as little pain and inconvenience as possible. And they are nice people."- L.C. / Google / May 06, 2017
"My oral/dental examination was very thorough, including checking lymph nodes, TMJ, tongue and oral cavity cancer screening. Reviewing my x-rays, Dr. Deutsch pointed out several interesting things, and I learned something new about my teeth."- A.Z. / Google / Apr 30, 2017
"Dr Deutsch has been my dentist for the last 25 years! I love his staff, love his office, and love him. At this point I've seen most of his colleagues too and they are fantastic as well. When I came to D.C. 26 years ago, I went to a recommended dentist close to my then-office, who told me that I would have to come in every three months for cleanings and that I was going to need tons on work. I was shocked: back in my hometown, my dentist had always told me I had great teeth and a healthy mouth. I went to Dr Deutsch for a second opinion (which was that I had - and have to this day - great oral health) and have never looked back."- M.L. / Facebook / Apr 28, 2017
"I go here for my Invisalign treatment and cleanings. Dr. Deutsch and company are the best dentists i have ever experienced. I HIGHLY recommend it. The staff makes you feel like family and they..."- R.C. / Yahoo / Apr 19, 2017
Plan Your Procedure
- Procedure Recovery Location
What are the Benefits?@headingTag>
Here are the benefits of implant-supported dentures:
- No loose-fitting dentures.
- No messy adhesives.
- Easy cleaning.
- Filled out facial contours to reverse the pace of bone and face shrinkage.
- Dentures fixed in place that look and function just like real teeth.
Truth About Dentures@headingTag>
If you wear dentures and are thinking about trying implant supported dentures, here’s the truth about the disadvantages of dentures.
- We wish it weren’t so, but when people with missing teeth choose removable dentures, conditions don’t stay the same.
- Dentures are not forever.
- No matter how well a denture is made, the day arrives when the jaw has lost too much bone structure to provide a good fit.
- Dentures get loose and no amount of adhesive can correct it. As a result, people have a hard time living with a denture that is uncomfortable and undependable.
- Every day, there are more and more foods that are hard to chew.
- People, who are unable to eat properly, often develop nutritional deficiencies from an inadequate or unhealthy diet.
- Our social life and self-esteem suffer. Being unable to chew properly makes it difficult to be around family and friends since so much of what we do revolves around meals.
That’s why our goal is to guide patients toward dental implants before they reach this point where the negative outweighs the positive.
Enjoy Easy Maintenance@headingTag>
With implant supported dentures, you get the sturdiness and beauty of implants but the flexibility of dentures, where your teeth can be removed as needed for cleaning and maintenance. The dentists at Washington Center for Dentistry are proud to offer this brilliant procedure, which has provided outstanding results for countless patients. If you're tired of the adhesive and paste from regular dentures but don't want to commit yourself to dental implants, implant supported dentures are probably perfect for you. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation to learn more.