Implant supported dentures are secured by sturdy dental implants by the skilled dentists at Washington Center for Dentistry. Implant supported dentures snap in place to attach securely to the top of dental implants to provide a secure hold, eliminating the need for pastes or adhesives. In addition, implant supported dentures may be removed for regular cleaning. This is a great option for denture patients since many have suffered from the painful reality of dentures rocking in their mouths, experienced facial changes and the inability to eat certain foods. These teeth enhanced with our cosmetic dentistry and restorative techniques look and function like a patient’s own natural teeth.
"I was in DC for a conference when my temporary crown fell off. The staff fit me in on a Saturday morning and went above and beyond to help me. They were wonderful! Highest rating!"- W.M. / Facebook / Nov 21, 2015
"Went in for my 6-month cleaning with Libby -- and, as usual, she did a fantastic job. It really helps that her first concern is the current condition of my mouth and if I had noticed any trouble spots since my last cleaning. With that information, she then focuses on those areas and directly addresses my concerns. She is conscientious, thorough, and always on top of the latest developments in dental hygiene. Her attitude and manner encourage me to do better with my home care. As a result, my gums and teeth are the best shape they have ever been. Thank you, Libby!"- B.J. / Google / Dec 23, 2017
"Stumbled in to see Dr Fordjour in 2014 and never left. He is first rate and his best assistants William and now Darryl, it's always a party whether I gift them or not but I usually do. Dr Fordfour repaired others work and told me I didn't need things others did. Best to the best."- C.M. / Facebook / Dec 22, 2017
"Went in for my 6-month cleaning with Libby -- and, as usual, she did a fantastic job. It really helps that her first concern is the current condition of my mouth and if I had noticed any trouble spots since my last cleaning. With that information, she then focuses on those areas and directly addresses my concerns. She is conscientious, thorough, and always on top of the latest developments in dental hygiene. Her attitude and manner encourage me to do better with my home care. As a result, my gums and teeth are the best shape they have ever been. Thank you, Libby!"- Google User / Google / Dec 11, 2017
"All the staff at this office are friendly and professional. They always seem to be glad that I'm there. They have first rate technology which adds to the quality of care. I have had many dental problems over many years and I have great confidence in the experience and professionalism of Dr. Katsaros and everyone at this office. Thank you."- Google User / Google / Oct 23, 2017
Plan Your Procedure
- Procedure Recovery Location
What are the Benefits?
Here are the benefits of implant-supported dentures:
- No loose-fitting dentures.
- No messy adhesives.
- Easy cleaning.
- Filled out facial contours to reverse the pace of bone and face shrinkage.
- Dentures fixed in place that look and function just like real teeth.
Truth About Dentures
If you wear dentures and are thinking about trying implant supported dentures, here’s the truth about the disadvantages of dentures.
- We wish it weren’t so, but when people with missing teeth choose removable dentures, conditions don’t stay the same.
- Dentures are not forever.
- No matter how well a denture is made, the day arrives when the jaw has lost too much bone structure to provide a good fit.
- Dentures get loose and no amount of adhesive can correct it. As a result, people have a hard time living with a denture that is uncomfortable and undependable.
- Every day, there are more and more foods that are hard to chew.
- People, who are unable to eat properly, often develop nutritional deficiencies from an inadequate or unhealthy diet.
- Our social life and self-esteem suffer. Being unable to chew properly makes it difficult to be around family and friends since so much of what we do revolves around meals.
That’s why our goal is to guide patients toward dental implants before they reach this point where the negative outweighs the positive.
Enjoy Easy Maintenance
With implant supported dentures, you get the sturdiness and beauty of implants but the flexibility of dentures, where your teeth can be removed as needed for cleaning and maintenance. The dentists at Washington Center for Dentistry are proud to offer this brilliant procedure, which has provided outstanding results for countless patients. If you're tired of the adhesive and paste from regular dentures but don't want to commit yourself to dental implants, implant supported dentures are probably perfect for you. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation to learn more.